||U.S. Customs and Border Protection FOIA Library was last updated 4/16/2018 and consists of 1795 documents divided into the following categories.
- Border Wall Records
- Contains all records released in response to requests and/or litigation pertaining to the proposed Border Wall
- Congressional Correspondence
- Written communications sent to or received from Members of Congress, Congressional committees, staff members, individuals, and organizations
- Solicitations or contracts between CBP and private companies or other entities.
- Executive Orders on Travel Records
- Contains all records released in response to requests and/or litigation pertaining to Executive Orders on Travel
- Executive Orders on Travel Records Section 2
- Final Opinions
- Final opinions and orders made in the adjudication of cases that may be cited, used, or relied upon as precedents in future adjudications.
- AD/CVD Administrative Messages, Administrative Rulings (19CFR171), Federal Register Notices, and Intellectual Property Rights Recordation.
- FOIA Logs
- The logs include requesters’ name, subjects and types of request, and dates received.
- Manuals and Instructions
- Administrative staff manuals and instructions, or portions thereof for field personnel.
- For example, the Personal Search Handbook and Seized Asset Management and Enforcement Procedures Handbook (SAMEPH).
- Monthly FOIA Reports
- CBP FOIA reports by month
- Policies and Procedures
- Policies and interpretations which have been adopted by the agency and are not published in the Federal Register, (e. g. Review, Copying and Seizure Of Documents)
- Significant Records of Interest
- Records or materials of extraordinary public interest.
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Borderstat Reports (border violence reports)